Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Random Thoughts (thanks Lauren!)

All right. I guess I've waited long enough to post on this thing. Good Lord, I suck at coming up with things to talk about! I'll steal an idea from my good friend Lauren and do some Thursday Random Thoughts. And then I'm going to bed because it's wicked late.

I am very much wondering WTF I did to my hand/finger. It hurts, and I can't quite figure out why. Such an odd spot, too. I hope my finger doesn't fall off or something. That would suck, it's where my wedding ring goes. I write with that hand too. So, please send me some "keep all your fingers" vibes.

I am so GD tired I'm not even sure why I'm still up. Christopher is FINALLY asleep. Lauren is long sleeping. So why am I here? I did get a lot accomplished today. I'm rocking a new hairdo. Had a nice lunch with my mommy. Bought my mother in law her Christmas gifts, since the original one I bought sucked donkey nuts. Made cheesy Christmas ornaments with Lauren after school. Wrapped presents for the inlaws (going out tomorrow!), wrapped presents for the bosses. Christmas cards (and a special surprise for my most favoritest bitches) done and ready to hit the mailbox.

I'm nervous for tomorrow. Poor little Christopher will have his very first shots. I have to remember to drug him with some baby Tylenol before we go. Poor little bugger will NOT have a nice day. I also get to go visit the job (gotta get that bonus check!) and - ick - get weighed. Wish me skinny, please!

I am SO effing psyched for my girls' weekend coming up. Most, if not all of my favorite bitches will be there. I'm not pregnant, so there will be much alcohol to be had. And, I can probably get my kick ass strawberry smoothie from the Cherry Hill Mall. Ahhhhhh.... And I still call Ryann's couch.

7 more days till Christmas, and I still have so much crap left to do! I have a pile of gifts here in the house to be wrapped. Yet another pile of gifts at my mom's. Still have to bake a crapload of cookies and construct a gingerbread house with Lauren. I'm also having the parents over for Christmas dinner, so I have to take care of that too. I swear, the week between Christmas and New Years, I'm going to sit on my ass and do nothing.

Except I can't! Lauren will be off from school from 12/24 to 1/4. WTF am I supposed to do with her during all that time? I am so not that fun mom that comes up with cool projects. I've got a few things planned, but I have a feeling that come January 5, I will be MORE than ready to go back to work!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope you rested well last night! And have FUN on the girls' weekend!